Learn how to hand-decorate delicious biscuits with royal icing and take them home in one of our signature tins.
Enjoy light refreshments in a fun and relaxed setting, as you create beautiful designs with a professional finish!
The classes last 2.5 hours and cost £55 per person, or £50 per person if booking two or more places in the same class.
The classes will all take place in Surbiton (KT6) in a residential area with ample parking, or just a 15-minute walk from Surbiton station.
Aprons and all equipment will be provided, just bring yourself!
Please see the Terms & Conditions below.
Upcoming Class Dates
There are currently no Group Classes scheduled, but if there are 3 or more of you interested in doing a class together then please get in touch!
"I loved the class I did with Piped With Love. It was a really fun, well structured session and amazingly I came out with cookies of a great standard - Catherine openly shares her tips and tricks, is a great teacher and I'd recommend it to any budding bakers and decorators! "− Anna
"I was a little apprehensive attending the cookie decorating class, however Catherine was very welcoming and patient. I attended the class with my wife and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience, learning some great new skills. I will certainly be recommending the class to friends."− Simon
"My group decoration class was amazing! Perfect for beginners or any one who wants to have a bit of fun for the day. Catherine is organised, informative, helpful and very considerate to the different abilities of students. She is also patient, taking time to demonstrate her techniques and making sure everyone can keep up whilst learning and having fun. I would 100% recommend it to anyone of any age and ability!"− Katy
"We learnt loads of different styles of icing from flooding to piping and it was really fun! Over the class we saw how our icing skills had improved and enjoyed munching on some of Catherine's delicious biscuits too. My favourite part was creating the different designs on the biscuits... And of course eating them all when I got home!"− Sara
"Took my goddaughter on the course for her birthday treat. The first thing she said to her mum was “I want to go back and take all my friends.” There can be no higher praise from a 15 year old!"− Julie
"Thoroughly recommended. Simple enough for beginners, interesting enough for experienced bakers. Catherine was lovely, easy to follow and gave lots of practical tips and hints. Left happy, proudly clutching a box of beautifully decorated cookies."− CakeLady - Surbiton
For any further enquiries: EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALL Catherine on 07792 130 707
Terms & Conditions
- Classes have a maximum of 6 students.
- Full payment must be made via bank transfer within 3 days of booking and is non-refundable, so please check all the details (and your diary!) carefully before booking.
- It may be possible to transfer to a different class if there is a problem with your booked date, but this is at our discretion and is dependent upon space and minimum number requirements.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes if our minimum requirement is not met, but we will give you plenty of notice and priority booking for another class, or a full refund if preferred.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a class for any reason, a full refund will be offered or you can choose to book onto a different class instead if there is space.
- Particular dietary requirements must be declared upon booking (or at least a week before the class) as we may not be able to cater appropriately otherwise.
- You must be on time to the class – we will not be able to wait!
- The recommended age for class students is 12+ and Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult. It may also be possible to arrange a special class if there is a group of under 12’s who are interested in taking a class so please do ask, or children’s parties are available by appointment.
- You are welcome to recreate at home any of the designs you are taught in the class, but you must not teach these same designs if you host a class of your own.
Want to join us at one of our masterclasses?
We hold regular classes where you get to bake and decorate with us